Applying for Vietnam Visa online:
| GETTING STARTED :
1. What is a visa?
A visa card works the same way as the visa issued in your passport. You can travel to Vietnam from any destination with this card. You can view a sample of the visa card via this link http://www.vietnamvisa.com.sg/visa_overview.html
2. Who can apply for the visa?
All passport holders with the exception of diplomatic passport holders can apply for the visa.
3. What type of visa should I apply for?
That will depend on the length of your stay in Vietnam and how urgent the visa is required. You can view the various types of visas via this link http://www.vietnamvisa.com.sg/visa_overview.html
4. Can the online form be used to apply for other countries’ visa other than Vietnam?
No. The online application form is only valid for the application of Vietnam visa.
5. Are the charges different for business and tourist visas?
The charges are the same.
6. Can a tourist apply for a multiple visa?
Yes. A tourist can apply for a maximum of 3 months multiple visa.
7. Why can’t I change the port of arrival and departure?
The visa is valid for travel to Vietnam from any port of arrival and departure.
8. If my children’s particulars are in my passport do I need to fill in another form?
No. But you are required to fill up item no. 10 in the form and attach the passport detail page with your children particulars.
9. How do I edit my submission?
You can click on reset to clear all the information or press the back button to edit your submission.
10. What happens when my file size exceeds 100k for passport scan and/or colour photograph?
You can email to us the files directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. What nationalities cannot apply for a visa online?
Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and other Middle East nationalities cannot apply for a business visa.
1. How do I know whether my application has been submitted?
You will obtain a reply from us within 1 working day if your application is received. If you don’t receive a reply after 1 working day, kindly drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We will only process your application once we have received your payment.
1. How do I know how much to pay in total?
You can view the charges for the visa via this link http://www.vietnamvisa.com.sg/visa_overview.html Please add an additional S$30.00 as there is a surcharge for the visa to be issued on a visa card.
The charges exclude any courier fees charged by FedEx/ DHL/ UPS/ Courier agent which will be payable by you. The courier charges will be made known to you in our email reply.
For self collection customers there will be no courier fee charged.
2. How can I pay for the visa?
Payment can be made via MasterCard or Visa, whichever is more convenient to you. Kindly make your payment via this link https://www.enets.sg/enets2/PaymentListener.do Kindly please select "visa application" under category and newway enterprise under organization.
3. How do I know if the payment is successful?
For payment with Visa/ MasterCard, our partner e-NETS will provide you with a confirmation that the payment is successful.
4. When will my application start to process?
Your application will only be processed once payment is received. The processing commences a day after payment is received.
Eg, Application for Single Normal Visa (5 working days) is submitted on Thursday. Our reply via email to you is received on Thursday, latest Friday. Payment is then made on Saturday. Your application will only be processed on the following Monday. Collection of visa will be on the following Friday.
Please be advised that Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays in Vietnam and Singapore are not considered working days.
5. For Self Collection Applicants:
a. When and where can I collect my visa?
b. Must I collect the visa personally?
For Self Collection Applicants:
a: An email reply will be sent to you when payment is received and in the email, the collection timing and date will be made known to you.
Collection of visa is at our office.
Our office address as follows:
12 Prince Edward Road
Podium A, #04-09/10
(Near to MAS building and nearest MRT station is Tanjong Pagar)
b. You may collect your visa personally or send someone to collect it for you. Please ensure the person collecting the visa on your behalf produces some form of identification or authorization letter.
6. For Singapore Delivery Applicants:
a. When will my visa be delivered to me?
b. Can I use my own courier agent to pick up my visa?
For Singapore Delivery Applicants:
a. An email reply will be sent to you when payment is received and in the email, the delivery timing and date will be made known to you.
b. Yes. You can arrange your own courier agent.
7. For Overseas Delivery Applicants:
a. When will my visa be delivered to me?
b. Can I charge the courier fee to my FedEx/ DHL/ UPS account if I happen to have one?
For Overseas Delivery Applicants:
a. We will email you a tracking no from FedEx/ DHL/ UPS once the visa is collected from our office.
b. Yes. In a separate email to us, please forward us your FedEx/ DHL/ UPS account no so that we can send the visa to you.
8. Who do I contact if I don’t receive a response after 1 working day?
You can drop us an email at email@example.com
You can also contact the following if you need any further assistance:
Office: +65 63233833 (3 Lines)
Fax: +65 63231195
Mobile: +65 96272153
K Y Chan
Mobile: +65 97331370
9. Do I need to provide additional information (Eg, Invitation letter, Proof of employment, Flight details, Travel itinerary) after I submitted my application?
For Sri Lanka, Israel and other Middle East Nationality:
Kindly provide travel itinerary for tourist applicants and invitation letter from Vietnam counterpart for business applicants.
10. What if I decided to change my travel date?
The proposed entry date to Vietnam cannot be changed once your application has been processed.
1. Can I claim back the payment when my application is rejected?
Yes. You will only receive a full refund if your application is rejected by the Vietnam Immigration Authority.
You can claim the refund directly from your Credit Card issuing bank and we will gladly refund you the payment amount once we receive your claim.
2. Is there any refund if I decided to cancel my application once payment has been made?
Please be advised that the application fee together with any other additional fess (Eg, Courier fees) incurred will not be refunded once the application is processed.
3. How can I submit my claim if I feel I have a case?
Please write in to us or send us an email and refunds will be entirely based on the discretion of our management.